Artist Bio

Combining a love of photography with professional experience in graphic design, I created these original images and powerful words to evoke the inspiration and connection she finds in everyday objects. For me, this is a way to help people heal and support each other, while expressing myself creatively.

I’ve worked in many medias like painting, folk arts and collage, but Alan, my younger brother, provided the influence and equipment for this incredible creative outlet. After working professionally in photography for 25 years, Alan passed away suddenly in 2010. Thanks to him, I’ll never use anything but a Nikon...

Inspirational images and evocative words are offered as frameable posters or greeting cards for birthday, sympathy, graduation, showers, love, and encouragement, in vibrant color. Fundraising partnerships, corporate logo placement, customized text and commissioned photos are encouraged as a way to “spread the word.”

Friday, June 24, 2011

Live in the Moment


This is my cat, Balto. He is 18lbs of all male cat, still going strong at 13yrs old. Fortunately for me, he has always liked the camera. (And, apparently, the camera likes him, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment